Everyday we are bombarded with so many toxins. Once we step outside our home it’s near impossible to avoid the 200,000 of ways we are affected. We can however make a few tweaks inside our home, which pay huge dividends.
The list of do’s and don’t are endless, but here are a few do’s to get you started:
- Keep two different plant types in your home
- Invest in a quality air purification system (REME unit and Molecule)
- Place porcelain air diffusers in bedrooms and kitchen
- Replace old sheets, pillows and mattresses with organic
- Toss the toxic cleaning supplies and replace with natural, eco-friendly cleaning products